Examining the legal operation and the basis for the Company's assets and operations to determine the legal shortcomings and the need to preserve the company's assets and rights, to take necessary under legal protection, detection and tracking of the source for debt and credit problems, the case of the Company and its shareholders, execution and follow-up problems in and representation against third parties , work environment and legal problems relating to the monitoring of employees and the proposed solutions and measures to be taken, relationships with third parties and the organisation of any contract is the provision of legal advisory services and implementation.


  • Spiritual Compensation Case
  • Acquisition, License and Pledge Agreements
  • Financial Compensation Case
  • Detection of Offensive Case
  • IP Violation Cases
  • IP Protection Cases



1When can I apply to the European Court of Human Rights?

You may lodge an application with the Court if you consider that you have personally and directly been the victim of a violation of the rights and guarantees set out in the Convention or its Protocols. The alleged violation must have been committed by one of the States bound by the Convention.

2What conditions do I have to satisfy to lodge an application?

You do not need to be a national of one of the States bound by the Convention. The violation you are complaining of must simply have been committed by one of those States against a person within its “jurisdiction”, which usually means on its territory. 6 7 " You can be a private individual or a legal entity such as a company or association. " You must have directly and personally been the victim of the violation you are alleging. You cannot make a general complaint about a law or a measure, for example because it seems unfair; nor can you complain on behalf of other people (unless they are clearly identified and you are their official representative).

3How should I apply to the Court if I consider myself to be the victim of a violation of the Convention?

By sending a completed and signed application form to the Court. The form, together with any relevant accompanying documents, must be sent by post.

4Against whom can I lodge an application?

Against one or more of the States bound by the Convention which, in your opinion, has/have (through one or more acts or omissions directly affecting you) violated the European Convention on Human Rights.

5What can my application be about?

Your application must relate to one of the rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights. Alleged violations may cover a wide range of issues, such as: torture and ill-treatment of prisoners; lawfulness of detention; shortcomings in civil hearings or criminal trials; discrimination in the exercise of a Convention right; parental rights; respect for private life, family life, the home and correspondence; restrictions on expressing an opinion or on imparting or receiving information; freedom to take part in an assembly or demonstration; expulsion and extradition; confiscation of property; and expropriation.

Mr. Ertan Taşkın

+90 212 397 1830

"Serving for fulfillment of your right"